Change log: version 15.22
in Change log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all the performance and user interface changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Users can now enable or disable all withdrawal addresses
- The maximum funding period is now 120 days
- Added Chain Split Token (CST) support for Bitcoin Cash hard fork which will likely result in two different chains: Bitcoin Cash ABC and Bitcoin Cash Node
- The mouse pointer is now displayed in the column with the number of positions
Bug fixes (general)
- Fixed issue with expired WebSocket token
- Fixed edge case issue where theme overrides were not applicable
Bug fixes (Bitfinex Pulse)
- “Get Tip Badge” is now only available to verified users
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse feed for unauthorized users
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow full access to Bitfinex’s features. Learn more about our API documentation here.