Listen to this episode:
For this episode of the Bitcoin Magazine Podcast, host Christian Keroles sits down with Amber App founder and The Bitcoin Times Aleks Svetski to discuss his recent Bitcoin Magazine article “Because Bitcoin is a necessity, the economy will be circular.”
This was a broad conversation about many of the first principled arguments for Bitcoin and healthy money. As such, the resulting podcast and video are perfect for sharing with newcomers to the space as it is the foundation for adopting BTC.
Topics covered include:
- How bitcoin is the perfect money as it embodies all the properties and functions money should have
- How money is perhaps humanity’s most important invention, and the mechanism by which we measure time and energy and the medium of communication with which we work together
- Why major transformations like Bitcoin are progressions that spread through society in a memetic way
- Modern economy and fiat money
- The problems with modern monetary theory (MMT)
- The local peaks and troughs for our monetary system
- Why payments and financial privacy will not get better under the existing system and how they will only get worse.
“When you look at the modern economy and the fiat money on which it depends, you realize that you can no longer accurately measure the product of your labor, keep the product of your labor, or freely and voluntarily exchange the product of your labor” Svetski wrote. in his article. Payments and financial privacy are not get better under the existing system, they will only get worse. Savings will not protected under the existing regime, they will only worsen. The taxes demanded and extorted from you by the growing public sector will not fall, they will only rise. “