Change log: version 15.20
in Change log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all the performance and user interface changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Addition of ready indicator in the loan user interface
- Updated loan activity and loan balance from WebSocket notification
- Integration of Celsius lending platform
- Review the layout in the Edit Offer modal
- Derivatives * Tickers categories sorted alphabetically
- Derived pairs now appear with -PERP or -CNTRCT suffixes
- Withdraw and deposit buttons on loan are now disabled when an API call is made
Bug fixes (general)
- Header of the panel with fixed positions on smaller screens
- Reconciliation of the withdrawal amount on the Wallets page
- Fixed rate conversion issue on the Wallets page
Bug fixes (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Fixed group photo in search results
- Fixed minor issue with USD cash tag
- Fixed translations for the Delete group button
- News feed banner no longer blinks while loading
- Buttons now respond
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow full access to Bitfinex’s features. Learn more about our API documentation here.