Mobile app change log 3.44.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.44.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app a framework upgrade that requires users to manually update from Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- Support for group and direct messages in Bitfinex Pulse
- Bitfinex Pulse related URL links now open in the mobile app
- Link preview is now shown in Bitfinex Pulse messages
- Added support info page on Account tab under Build version
- The leverage indicator is now displayed in the header of the page of each trading pair
- Derived * pairs now appear with the suffix -PERP
- Addition of new icons for Filecoin (FIL) as well EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC) and Polkadot (DOT) derivative pairs
- Removal of the Wollo (WLO) icon
- The eosfinex modal is shown when a user selects the DAPP / USDt trading pair in the Trade tab
- Markdown editor in Bitfinex Pulse increases height when content adds newlines
- Entire book opens for unverified users
- Updated translations for both Russian and Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Fixed an intermittent trading pair error on certain devices
- Fixed trade execution and price alert notifications
- Flash Return Rate (FRR) Delta is now automatically entered to 0.001
- Users can now modify funding orders created with the FRR variable option enabled
- Users’ beloved pulses are listed in the same order as in the web version
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.