Change log: version 15.19
in Change log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all the performance and user interface changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Recording of debugging information when recordings fail
- Addition of clipboard functionality to UI notifications
- Addition of categories to derivatives * tickers
- Addition of credit activity status history
Features (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of the tip badge feature
- Addition of the Delete Group Chat option
- Added the Tether Gold icon (XAUt) to the ticker
- Loan form validation
Improvements (Bitfinex Pulse)
- Addition of navigation tray
- Various improvements and fixes
- Fixed an issue where the chart would occasionally crash when loading user settings
- Fixed an issue where the default pivot point indicator created empty candles
- Paper currencies are filtered from the currency list in Ticker settings
- UI translations for product lending
- Significant numbers in the Price and Amount fields are now limited to five
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow full access to Bitfinex’s features. Learn more about our API documentation here.