Mobile app change log 3.42.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.42.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app solutions for crypto deposits / withdrawals and authentication features in the app.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- A message “Bitfinex app is currently being updated” is displayed when a user opens the mobile app during a live update
- WebSocket’s subscription logic now mirrors the web version
- Addition of cryptocurrencies for sale through OWNR Wallet
- The frequency of retrieval of historical data within the Liquidations panel has been reduced
- A warning message is now displayed when a user who has already enabled auto-renewal for a specific token clicks the Auto-Renew button on the Bid Details page
- The number of decimal places in the price data of the Derivatives * Summary panel updated to reflect the web version
- When the Keep button in the Tasks panel is clicked, the button becomes ‘Not keep’, while the value ‘Yes’ is displayed in the Keep column
- The Amount field in the Exchange Order Form now shows 8 decimal places
- All PIN related strings are united in the same “PIN Code” string
- Updated translations for both Russian and Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Removed Internet Node Token (INT) icon
- Stored non-secure data in normal storage
- The privacy setting for pulses is public by default
- Addition of API consent notification and toast message when a user does not have permission to edit account information to create or reply to a pulse
- Fixed reconnecting issue when user returns to mobile app
- iOS users will now see the mobile app PIN entry field after a failed fingerprint authentication attempt
- Fingerprint authentication error fixed on Android
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard was not displayed when canceling fingerprint authentication
- The PIN is deleted when logging out
- Fixed payment card types supported for any payment processor
- Corrected ‘Payment invoice’ text on Bitcoin deposit page (Lightning Network)
- Fixed an issue where deposits via Lightning Network BTC (LNX) could not generate an invoice if the user had not previously generated an invoice in the web version
- Fixed an issue where deposit addresses could not be generated if the user had not previously generated an address in the web version
- Fixed color error of missing links
- After an order or offer is placed, users can update the order or offer form by clicking a price row in the order or offer book.
- Currency column hidden in Tasks (Unused) and (Using) panes of selected tokens
- Link to entire book temporarily removed for guest users
- Fixed an issue where the login button was not working on the Funding Details page
- Fixed issues with image input and formatting of profile images in Bitfinex Pulse
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.