Mobile app change log 3.40.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.40.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app various updates to Bitfinex Pulse.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- Addition of search screen in Bitfinex Pulse
- Addition of the side menu for notifications in Bitfinex Pulse
- Addition of a full-screen editor for Bitfinex Pulse
- Enabled support for comments in Bitfinex Pulse
- Enabled support for hashtags (e.g. #Bitfinex), coin tags (e.g. $ BTC), and user tags (e.g. @User) for pulses
- Addition of several new token icons and update of some existing token icons
- Addition of a link to the token’s article in the Ticker header
- Speed up the opening of the mobile app by removing the login animation
- Updated translations for English and Russian, along with Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Addition of an API consent message in the Bids and Offers pane
- Correct maximum leverage (20x) is now displayed for Ampleforth (AMPLF0) Derivatives * orders
- Subscription for fixed data streams
- Users who click the back button while editing their Bitfinex Pulse profile details will now get their original profile details back
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.