Mobile app change log 3.47.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.47.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
Includes the latest update of the Bitfinex mobile app new additions to the welcome page.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also do it Android application package (APK).
- The liquidation price for long and short positions is shown in the Derivatives Order Form *
- The user’s Exchange Wallet composition and Portfolio Exposure Chart are displayed in Bitfinex Pulse as pie and bar charts respectively
- Added four introductory pages to the mobile app welcome page for new users
- Addition of login and login buttons to the welcome page
- Addition of a notification to ask users to rate the mobile app
- Legal terms for Bitrefill, Derivatives and Bitfinex Pulse are now automatically updated based on data dynamically retrieved from the server
- Addition of new icons for IOTA (IOTA), Chainlink (LINK) and Uniswap (UNI) derivative pairs
- Icon removal for AidCoin (AID), Atonomi (ATMI), Dether (DTH), Fusion (FSN), Loom Network (LOOM), Mithril (MITH), Polymath (POLY) and SpankChain (SPANK)
- Wallet info is now displayed in full screen
- Light keyboard background is now used when entering a message title in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed an issue loading the Bitfinex Pulse profile for users not logged in to Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed: Funding overview of Tasks and Provided panels to match with web version
- Fixed gray color issue in order and offer forms by removing the 0% option in the Saturation slider on the Themes page of the Account tab
- Fixed the pull-to-refresh loading icon in Bitfinex Pulse
- The amount on the funding offer form is now always less than the amount a user will hold upon completion
- The change log will now be closed after tapping the View change log button
- Fixed an issue where the View Change Log button overlaps with content on small screen devices
- Fixed an issue where multiple sliders were not working on iOS devices
- Welcome page orientation is now locked in portrait mode
* The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.