Mobile app change log 3.31.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.31.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes several enhancements to improve a user’s margin funding experience on a handheld device.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can too Android application package (APK) Bee: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.31.0
- Existing orders can now be viewed, changed or canceled in the charts
- Bid indicators are now displayed in the funding book
- The color of the notification icon has been changed to match the color of the logo
- Funding days shown in days / hours format in Funding overview
- Total amount in Order book and Full book panel displayed in a short format (e.g. 100.3k instead of 100300)
- Added the Hide Show Summary option on the Appearance page of the Account tab
- Column headings on the Balances tab of the Portfolios tab are translated
- Users can now select the amount while claiming a position in the Positions panel
- Correct currency symbol displayed on Funding tab (for example, Cosmos will be shown as ATOM instead of ATO in Funding form)
- The volume in the Tickers list of the Funding tab is now displayed in USD.
- Fixed an issue with the Flash Return Rate (FRR) Delta column in the Delivered and Taken tables on the Funding tab, aligned with the web version
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.
Join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.