2020 has been a difficult year for business ventures. Some of them are trying to reclaim their lost enamel, while others have sailed past even better than other years. A new wave of digital transformation is taking over businesses, and in terms of adoption, users have embraced it too. The trick is to look at the bigger picture, and very few organizations do this. The pandemic year and beyond may be a deviation, but are companies only bound for the short term?
The answer is no, as companies need to plan for the long term, and this is where organizations like Coinspaid have gotten it right.
Founded almost six years ago, Coins paid has grown more than five times, including the pandemic-ridden year. With more than 100 business partners and approximately 3 million satisfied customers, Coinspaid is a very trusted brand in the world of uncertainty. The company offers solutions that require cryptocurrencies to be entered not only on an individual level, but also on a business level.
Competitive Advantage Offered
Why has CoinsPaid been doing so well? It has introduced a large number of products and engraved a reliable brand image in the industry. The organization offers a variety of advantages over others in the industry.
- Transactions are instantly confirmed with a split second transaction confirmation and various options to do this.
- Instant seems to be the right word, as CoinsPaid offers the instant exchange of cryptocurrencies to traditional ones, without gray edits and chargebacks.
- Security concerns have been highlighted, especially this year in the cryptocurrency industry. A weak and vulnerable system is exposed to hacks and attacks, proving that organizations have sometimes been complacent. That’s not the case with CoinsPaid thanks to frequent security audits performed by external audit firms. So there is a lot of honest information available to the public before they decide to go for it.
- The CoinsPaid system accepts more than 50 cryptocurrencies, which means that companies can choose which cryptocurrency they want to exchange. All the prominent ones are on the list.
CoinsPaid has an enviable line of products
Organizations have stayed away from launching new products this year and earlier due to recession trends and local situations. But because CoinsPaid is forward-looking, it has created several solutions that are disrupting the cryptocurrency industry. Let’s take a look at them:
Cryptoprocessing by CoinsPaid
Organizations often have problems integrating cryptocurrencies as a payment method for goods and services. Realizing that this is a system that no longer exists, Cryptoprocessing by CoinsPaid offers companies an API that eradicates this. The ecosystem now processes more than 3% of all BTC transactions worldwide with a record 5 deposits per minute.
Source: Coinspaid – Cryptoprocessing flow chart of processes
Cryptoprocessing grants the merchant a direct payment method where the exchange rate is fixed at the time of completion.
- Direct transactions with fair exchange rates
- No hidden costs as in the case of competition, it is fair and transparent
- The company offers payments in LTC, BCH, ETH and other cryptocurrencies for easy transactions at any time.
Unlike other players, OTC is a large fund exchange service with extremely affordable low fees. The platform offers an instant exchange of over 30 cryptocurrencies and over 20 fiat currencies at the best rates.
- A team is a group of experienced professionals
- OTC offers a deep liquidity pool
- No sleepovers due to the 24/7 maintenance of the platform
- Competitive remuneration
Legal compliance and financial complications are important to a business, but they have to go door to door to get experts working for them. What if there was a total solution that offers financial and legal support? OTC by CoinsPaid receives the necessary licenses for your project. It also takes care of the financial aspects such as opening an account and offers technical support 24 hours a day (24/7).
- One roof for marketing, technical, financial and legal support
- This allows organizations to save up to 70% costs by contacting different companies and paying them their fees.
A B2C wallet with two-factor authentication is a payment service at the touch of a button. Cryptocurrency related operations with data integrity, payment security, low cost and speed define this product.
Source: Coinspaid – how the process works
CoinsPaid B2B solutions for the iGaming industry are # 1, making it one of the most successful cryptocurrency organizations today!