Mobile app change log 3.30.0
in Change log
Recent updates and optimizations for the Bitfinex mobile app
We would like to introduce you Version 3.30.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the launch of support for depositing funds via credit and debit cards.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
Now you can too Android application package (APK) Bee: https://github.com/bitfinexcom/mobile-pub/releases/tag/v3.30.0
- Credit and debit card deposits enabled through Mercuryo or OWNR wallet on mobile devices
- Addition of summary specifications and collateral information for derivative pairs *
- OHLC (open-high-low-close) and volume figures are now shown in the graphs
- Portfolio balances are now displayed in exact values
- The volume value (VOL) on the Tickers List of the Funding tab is now displayed in USD
- The layout of the Tickers list in the Derivatives * tab is more compact
- The Tether Gold (XAU ₮) icon is properly displayed in the Derivatives tab
- Show / hide fixed button for the Liquidations panel on the Trading and Derivatives tabs
- When a user taps the TradingView logo in the chart, the external browser opens with the corresponding chart
- The full book of each pair in the Financing tab now displays the annual rates
- Funding charts are displayed to be aligned with trading charts
- Fixed a time shift issue in TradingView charts
- USD removed from the Cryptocurrency drop-down menu of the Deposit panel
- Solved the problem of color inconsistency in the change direction and value of the trade volume
* Derivatives trading products are provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user group.
Feedback from our user base is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize our mobile app.
Join the Bitfinex Telegram Channel.